Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Walk In The Park

A simple Sunday, a simple lunch with my family, and a simple walk in the park is all it took to remind me of how simply wonderful life can be. Today was a precious day. Nothing extraordinary happened, no mountains moved, but none the less I would repeat today over and over again.
And they're off!
Hmmm. That's a weird looking ball.
High five brother!
Squirrel.
Hamming it up!
Do you see the death grip he has?
Time to hydrate.
Snack time.
Me and G.
Playground fun.
Such innocence.
Really?? Why can't I go higher?
Having a blast.
As I type the boys are tucked in bed and I am about to turn in myself. I am so very grateful for this day. I will head off to work in the morning and remember how special this weekend was!

2 comments:

  1. They are soooooo cute! I just love their Gap hats! Priceless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable kids. I like their matching outfits. Don't forget about their hats. It's Gap.

    ReplyDelete

YAY for Comments!