Well...not quite. But I just couldn't wait to decorate anymore. The temperature has dropped below 1oo degrees for several days now and it is September so I thought I'd roll the decorations on out. Here are a few pics of the front porch. I really don't jazz up the interior of our house for fall so the porch is really the only spot at our house that gets decked for the season.

Gotta love fake pumpkins! These bad boys have lasted
several years.

P for
Palmer or "please come in" or "pretty please don't ring the doorbell and wake up my sleeping babies."

An old
SLAH piece. It has aged (unlike myself -
lol) but I still like it!

Thank you Hobby Lobby for having such great leaf bunches.

Thanks to my hubby who power washed the porch this morning while the boys and I went to stroller class.

Still so glad I snagged this bench last spring. The pumpkins look
uber cute on it!
Happy Fall - Almost!
Kelli
No comments:
Post a Comment
YAY for Comments!