Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Pretty Pantry

Our previous pantry was all white and blah. And it made me want to do this...
I had some left over gray blue paint from the laundry room that I thought I would put to good use. I decided to make the best the boys nap time today and get after the pantry. And although the hubs still thinks I am a bit on the crazy side...I still did it and luv how it turned out.
Gotta love good storage. Sure makes finding things easier.
The hubs actually picked these up at the store for us a while back. Not bad, not bad.
What do you think? Was it worth the 2 hour investment?
Mason sure thinks so.
He's giving Gavin the tour. The are a little under the weather today, hence the reason they are still in PJ's.
One last lil look! Sadly, I keep finding reasons to go in the pantry just so I can ooh and ahh over it, all while the hubs continues to roll his eyes at his silly wife.

13 comments:

  1. wow that is so pretty. Good job :) I pinned this
    I found you through the sunday scoop linky party and am your newest follower. Come and visit and follow back :)

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Stopping by from I heart Naptime hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat and pretty...let's go in there again..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Please come do mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pantry! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the checkers! What a great way to make everything look uniform. I found your blog through Lil' Luna's Link party. I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to check out my blog, too. : )

    twosidesoftherainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! It looks gorgeous. I am always looking for ways to make my pantry look pretty. Thanks for the inspiration. Found you on Lil Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owww look at that little face what a cutie!
    I love the fancy jars with the patterns on them, its much better than all see-through plastic isn't it. I might need to inject a bit of colour into my pantry I think. I redid mine the other week and it is definately lacking some pattern. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so organized and clean it makes me want to cry (much like the first picture you posted!) I really like this! Anyway, I have a little blog party called Simply Creative over at 365days2simplicity.blogspot.com. I'd love it if you linked this project up!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for partying with me this week over at 365 days 2 simplicity's Simply Creative blog party. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks lovely, I keep going into our new pantry and change my mind as to where I want everything to go! My hubs also does the eye rolling, they just don't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So worth the 2 hours!
    I will be featuring you on this weeks Amaze Me Monday! Thank you for linking up :D

    ReplyDelete

YAY for Comments!