I was doing some surfing in blogger land and saw that Freckled Laundry was having a metal link party. I honestly hadn't realized how much metal I had around the house until now.
These old books look super sweet in my PB metal basket. I had to tie em up with ribbon due to my little twinnies trying to read and eat them - yes eat them - I had no idea books were so tasty.
I just love numbers and when I saw this bucket at my neighborhood antique mall I knew it had to be mine. The print is from My Sweet Savannah! It was love at first sight. Had to have it!
I just love Anthro's metal letters - Can you tell?
PB sold out of this puppy - enter Ebay and a buy now option. I even got it cheaper than PB! Woo Hoo. It is currently in the study waiting to be filled with mags.
Another Antho letter. Love the stand though.
I have 3 of these PB baskets (rule of 3) one ended up in our guest room holding some twine.
And the boys's room would not be complete with out the boys having their own Antho initial letters.
I was super excited when my mom said she didn't have a place for this bad boy. I knew I could find one.
Has metal made it's way into your house? Check out the link party here.















Great metal pieces! I especially like the metal baskets and numbers. I love linking to parties because I find so many blogs that way. I'm off to see more of yours now. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the displays with Metal, I really Love the Letters.... Great Post
ReplyDeleteUM, guess who will be looking for metal on my next shopping trip??? ME!
ReplyDeleteI like it! I didn't get my act together in time.. I was super sick-bleh Maybe she will do it again soon!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that bucket! Metal baskets are top on my list of things to find this summer...such a clever idea to tie those books together. I adore those Metal Anthro letters. In fact, I made some knock off ones that I never posted. Not quite as nice as the real thing though. Thank you so much for linking to my party & for sharing it, Kelli!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jami