Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gobble Gobble

This year I am to host turkey day at casa de la Palmer (did I get that out right)? Now I have hosted before but this year I really want to step it up. I want my guests (which consist of my family - who luckily will love whatever I do - thanks guys) to walk in beautifully decorated holiday home to go with the wonderful meal we will have (the meal will be wonderfully b/c my mom and my aunt are basically bringing everything - they cook way better than me - smart move on my part). Now here is the kicker(s) - I need to do it on the cheap since Christmas is right around the corner, and need to get it done while taking care of my cutie lil 1 year olds (tear). Below is the start to my turkey day decor, I started getting ready this weekend and am going to use nap times to their fullest.
Wreath hanger - already had - so it was free along with the ribbon I already had from my painted pumpkins (and I will be able to use those to add to my decorations), Wreath - 4.00 and 50% off - now down to 2.00, Chalkboard that I picked up at an antique mall - 8.00, bringing my simple turkey wreath to a grand total of ten bucks. Bonus - I will get to use that little chalkboard everywhere.





Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy spending time with your families and filling your bellies.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is super cute! I have zero craftiness in my whole entire body. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

YAY for Comments!